BY INSTALLING OR USING THIS SOFTWARE AND ANY APPLICATIONS USED IN CONJUNCTION WITH THIS SOFTWARE (“SOFTWARE”) YOU ARE AGREEING TO BE BOUND BY ALL OF THE TERMS SET FORTH BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, DO NOT INSTALL OR USE THE SOFTWARE.
Limited License. SnapBizz CloudTech Pte. Ltd, the licensor of the Software (“We” or “Licensor”),grants you a non-exclusive limited license to install the object code version of the Software on one device and to use the Software on such device. All rights not expressly granted are reserved by the Licensor.
Restrictions. You agree not to reproduce, modify, make derivative works or distribute the Software to any third party. You agree not to decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer the Software. You agree not to (i) remove any copyright or other proprietary notice from the Software, or (ii) rent, lease, lend, upload, host, sell, or sublicense the Software, in whole or in part.
Ownership. You agree that the Licensor and its licensors retain all right, title and interest in and to the Software and has unconditional right to lock-out or disable the software. You agree to erase the Software from your wireless device upon receipt of notice.
Termination. This Agreement shall terminate immediately, without notice, if you fail to comply with any material term of this Agreement. Upon termination you agree to immediately erase the Software from your device. Termination is in addition to and not in lieu of any other rights and remedies Licensor may have.
Refunds / Cancellation. There is no cancellation / refund, however please connect with customer support for any change in subscribed plan.
No Support. Neither Licensor nor its licensors are obligated to provide any maintenance, technical or other support for the Software. Disclaimer of Warranty. THE SOFTWARE IS LICENSED TO YOU “AS IS.” LICENSOR AND ITS LICENSORS DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES REGARDING THE APPLICATION, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Limitation of Liability. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL THE LICENSOR OR ITS LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, INDIRECT OR DIRECT DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THE APPLICATION (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOST DATA, LOST PROFITS, QUALITY OF LISTED PRODUCT), EVEN IF THE LICENSOR HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Export. The Software is subject to the export control laws and regulations of the Singapore Government and other jurisdictions. You agree to comply with all such laws and regulations.
U.S. Government End Users. This section only applies to the U.S. Government or if you are or are acting on behalf of an agency or instrumentality of the U.S. Government. The Software is “commercial software” developed exclusively at private expense. Pursuant to FAR 12.212 or DFARS 227 7202 and their successors, as applicable, use, reproduction and disclosure of the Software is governed by the terms of this agreement.
Miscellaneous. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the Sale of International Goods does not apply to this agreement. If any provision hereof is held illegal, invalid or unenforceable, in whole or in part, such provision shall be modified to the minimum extent necessary to make it legal, valid and enforceable, and the legality, validity and enforceability of all other provisions of this agreement shall not be affected thereby. This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and the Licensor regarding its subject matter and supersedes any prior agreement, whether written or oral, relating to the subject matter of this agreement. No modification or alteration of this agreement will be valid except in writing signed by you and the Licensor. SnapBizz CloudTech Pte. Ltd is an intended beneficiary of, and has the right to enforce, the terms and conditions of this agreement that relate to or affect SnapBizz CloudTech Pte. Ltd.
1. Data we collect
a. Information You Provide to SnapBizz an account. The information SnapBizz will collect about you and your business includes: business owner name (first name, middle name, and last name), date of birth, pan number, mobile number, landline number, address, pin code, business name, business license number, date the license number is valid until, business category, business address, pin code, and contact number. If you are required to create a password, you should choose one that is known only by you.
b. Information About Your Customer your obligation to appropriately inform your customer how you will be using the information, including if you will be sending offers or advertisements to their phones via SMS.
c. General Usage Information Collected SnapBizz Services requires you to register and provide us information to create SnapBizz Services may allow you to enter information about your customer. It is We’ll collect information about how you use our SnapBizz Services such as: (i)the services that you access, (ii) information about the links and/or advertisements that you click, (iii) the frequency and duration of use, and (iv) the fact that you use certain features or functions. We will use this information in order to provide and improve our SnapBizz Services. Additional information that will be collected includes monthly sales stats and details and pricing of products sold in retail shop. The information you provide will be stored on our or a third party service providers’ servers.
e. Transactional Information we collect All transactional data as it relates to bills/ memos created to consumers, purchase orders raised to distributors, invoices received from distributors, inventory information, product, brand information will be saved and processed on SnapBizz servers. Data will also be backed up for disaster recovery
f. Accept the default GST rates and HSN codes provided in the system and agree to validate / change them in the system before billing. SnapBizz is providing the VAT / GST rates and HSN codes for ease of system use and is not responsible for their accuracy. SnapBizz is not liable for the accuracy of the VAT / GST rates and HSN codes supplied by default with the system, hence SnapBizz is not liable for error in any VAT / GST rates calculations and HSN codes.
3. Uses of Information
a. To provide, protect, and improve our SnapBizz Services, and our systems;
b. To respond to requests that you may send us such as your request for information;
c. To develop new products and services, and other internal business purposes;
d. To protect our rights and the rights of our users;
e. Any other use we describe at the point where we collect the data.
f. You agree to confer on SnapBizz the right to commercially exploit advertising space and time at the store LED / Plasma / TV screen which would include rights for screening / displaying advertisements including slides and advertisement commercials in the store LED / Plasma / TV screen during all the store working hours every day when the store is open .
g. You confirm that the advertising rights conferred on SnapBizz supersedes any other rights which You may have granted to any third party prior to the date of signing of this MOU , in respect of onscreen advertising rights at the store LED / Plasma / TV screen and that in the event exclusive onscreen advertising rights are granted to SnapBizz , it shall be on all formats and the store owner shall screen the advertisements/ commercials that are provided by SnapBizz from the date of this agreement.
h. You agree to grant SnapBizz the right to utilize adequate space up to the limit specified by the store owner (landlord) or other mutually agreed space within the store premises to facilitate promotional activity to be carried out by the advertisers contacted by SnapBizz / their agents, such as product launch / demos / sampling etc.
4. Data Sharing We do not share your personally identifiable information with others, except as follows: We may share your information with agents, service providers, vendors, contractors, or affiliates who process the data only on our behalf for the purposes set forth in this Policy and under terms of confidentiality. We may also share your information as required by law or in the interest of protecting or exercising our or others legal rights, e.g., without limitation, in connection with requests from law enforcement officials and in connection with court proceedings. We may share or transfer your information in connection with a prospective or actual sale, merger, transfer or other reorganization of all or parts of our business. Finally, we may also share your personal information where you have granted us permission.
5.Opt Out If you do not want us to collect, use, and share the information we describe in this Policy, please notify us of your decision to opt out, discontinue your use of SnapBizz Services, and uninstall or clean your devices of any SnapBizz software or licenses.
6. Accessing and Changing Your Account Information You can review the personal information you provided to us and make any desired changes to your username, password, and phone number at any time by logging in to your account. Please be aware that even after your request for a change is processed, SnapBizz may, for a time, retain uncorrected, residual information about you in its backup and/or archival copies of its database. To access other personal information we may have associated with your account, please contact us through the Contact Us section below. Upon request we will provide you a copy and/or description of any personal identification information we hold about you within in a reasonable time and we will correct or delete it upon your request.
7. Security We take reasonable steps to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. It is your responsibility to protect the security of your login and password information.
8. In the event of any transaction processing issues on the payment gateway, Snapbizz will not be liable for any dispute arising out of the same. All policies governing the transaction rules on the payment gateway will follow.
8. Contact Us Please feel free to contact us with any comments, questions or suggestions you might have regarding the information practices described in this statement. You may contact us by writing to us at: SnapBizz CloudTech Pte. Ltd #1 Raffles Place, One Raffles Place #39-01, Singapore 048616
Effective Date: April 15, 2014
By clicking, “I Agree” I have read, understood and agree to the terms and conditions in this agreement.